Manawanui is the pioneer and leading facilitator of Self-Directed Funding in New Zealand.
Self-directed funding means you have the ability to choose who, how and when you receive support for your disability.
Manawanui as a host enables you to manage your funding with ease, their combination of experienced staff and digital solutions means managing your funding is simple and smooth.
- Individualised Funding
- Assistance with application
- Assistance to make a personalised service plan and budget
- Self-directed disability funding
- Experienced Team and Digital Tools
- Coaches provide as much support as you need
- Easy-to-use digital tools
- National Provider
- They work collaboratively with all Needs Assessment and Service Co-ordination Services, DHB's and many community and national support groups
- Industry Leadership
- Advocating for changes to disability supports that result in positive changes and more choice and control for you.
- Individualised Funding Respite
- Manawanui can host your respite and support you.
- Not sure how to use your respite? They have supportive staff read to help you design respite options to suit your life.
- IF respite vs Carer Support Subsidy Information
- Self-Managing Service
- Typically includes coaching support with budgeting advice, a reimbursement of expense services, monthly statements, access to their Customer Portal and digital tools
- Payroll Service
- Third Party Payments
- Faster, easier way to ensure your services are paid for
- Employer Protection Package
- EMA membership
- Employ support worker recruitment
- Employment website for support workers
- NZQA Support Worker Training
- Fund For Good
- Grant programme to fund big ideas that cannot be funded through Individualised Funding or other funding sources
- Community Events
- Networking and support groups, both in-person and online