Access Advisors is an independant, nationwide, pan-disability consultancy agency that helps make websites and online spaces accessible for people with disabilities.
They are digitally nomadic with staff working remotely and throughout New Zealand as client needs dictate.
Can be personalised to meet your needs and budget.
- Digital Assessments
- Assess your level of accessibility against industry standard WCAG 2.1 or 2.2
- show how well you're doing and where you need improvements
- Iterative Guidance
- Weave accessibility into the design process from the start
- Flexible Support
- Assistance to implement changes that have been identified in assessments
- Usability Testing
- Research panel with access needs for useability can test your products as early and as often as you need to meet your projects requirements
- Upskill Teams
- Training your teams in accessibility
- Variety of course that can be tailored for your needs
- Recruit Participants
- Access Advisors have connections across a wide range of disabled communities, support groups and service providers, and are able to gather a research panel to fit your testing needs.
- Raise Awareness
- Help your team understand why accessibility matters, and motivate them to make those changes
- User Insight
- Help to generate interesting and innovative user requirements from the beginning of a project
- Strategic Change
- Working with companies who have made a commitment to implement accessibility into their business.