Must be referred by support service, doctor or DWI case manager
Catapult provide a professional and comprehensive employment service for people seeking paid work. They offer:
- Career assessment and guidance if you’re not sure what area you’d like to work in
- One-on-one assistance with job search
- Support, encourage and give advice on how to go about your own job search
- A series of Employment Preparation Workshops where you can gain information, knowledge and confidence in the whole process of getting a job
- Completion of a competitive CV and self-marketing tools that target the industry sector you are seeking work in
- Assistance and guidance in writing cover letters
- Assistance and guidance with job applications
- Access to the Internet for job search and applications
- Support when you first start work to help you to settle into the job, if required
For those people who require more in-depth support we develop an employment plan to assist you to work towards your career goals. Once you are in employment, we develop a support plan together to help maintain long term satisfying employment.
For people with disabilities the employment services are provided at no cost and can be provided for up to one year. To access this free service please complete our referral form.
- $80 per hour for CVs/resumés and employment-preparation sessions which typically take between 1 and 5 hours
- $80 per hour for support once in employment, if required
Click here to get in touch and make an appointment for the paid service